Every business has a personality and no business has a more important personality than that of a family owned business. Family owned businesses have to juggle two closely interwoven priorities: growing a successful company and maintaining the shared values that support its success. How do family owned businesses win? Communication, sensitivity, culturally aware personal, and impartial advice are the keys to growing a family owned business.
How we help family owned businesses:
- Manage succession plans from one generation to the next
- Recruiting for key employees that fit within the culture and personality of the family and business
- Identify trusted advisors to help manage interests with impartial advice
- Develop and communicate a plan for sharing rewards between family and non-family members
- Outside advisory for unbiased feedback and advice
- Coaching to help prepare the relatives for leadership